TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) VICE PRESIDENT OF FINANCE
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client is looking for a Vice President Finance to support their strategic plans for growth and process improvement. You will join a team dedicated to providing you with the support and tools you need to succeed and take on new challenges.
CPA, 15 years of experience, complete accounting cycle, experience in supervising a team.
Contact Talinko – Talent Search!
Insurance, Banking & Finance
East of the island
Are you interested in this position?
Reporting to the President, Chief Executive Officer and the CFO, the Vice-President Finance will be responsible of:
- Lead, supervise and mobilize the accounting team (controller and his team, treasury, loan management,
- Coordinate the production of the Group’s consolidated and non-consolidated financial statements in
accordance with IFRSs
- Establish audit and accounting validation processes to ensure the quality and reliability of the financial
- Participation in various projects, including a public offering (IPO)
- Ensuring compliance with and monitoring of the organization’s policies and procedures
- Prepare monthly financial and management reports for lenders and shareholders
- Supervise and supervise the budgetary and forecasting process
- Oversee monthly analytical reviews of the balance sheet and results
- To ensure the preparation of all management and other financial information in order to optimize decision-
making in a fast-growing business environment.
- Participate actively in the review of business processes and propose solutions to optimize the use of
available IT tools
- Ensuring that internal policies and procedures are in place, documented, adhered to and improved
- Perform the profitability analysis of the different products
- Participate in cash management
- Acting as a key player at the level of government authorities
- Ensure the follow-up of the insurance file
- Oversee the preparation of the annual audit file with the external auditors
- Ensuring the effective management of the structure of the Group’s financial systems (account charter and
other), and of all subsidiaries to optimize the presentation of financial transactions
- Act as a human resources manager and promote good human resources practices.
- Recruiting to meet labour needs
- Carry out performance appraisals for his team
- Mobilizing your team to achieve your objectives
- Involvement in any other strategic or administrative project necessary for the company’s growth
- Chartered Professional Accountant Designation – CPA
- More than 15 years of experience and having held management roles
- Experience in the complete accounting cycle
- Excellent knowledge of accounting standards
- Experience in supervising an accounting/finance team
- Knowledge of international accounting standards (IFRS)
- Knowledge of the Great Plains system and Management Reporter
- Mastery of the PC environment and the Office Suite (Word and Outlook – advanced)
- Written and spoken English and French
- Working as a team and collaborating with other departments
- Rigour and professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal relationships
- Attention to detail
- Active Listening
- Excellent concentration skills (multitasking)
- Excellent time management
- Excellent priority management (work planning and organization)
- Ability to meet deadlines
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.