TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) VICE PRESIDENT HUMAN RESOURCES
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, a Quebec real estate company that offers real estate management, investment, real estate development and construction services, is looking for a Vice-President Human Resources. Reporting to the president of the firm, the incumbent is responsible for all of the company’s human resources activities. He supervises a team of seasoned professionals in the management of human resources, labor relations and the payroll service.
CRHA or CRIA title (an asset), minimum of 15 years of relevant experience, bilingual.
Are you interested in this position?
Reporting to the President of the firm, the incumbent is responsible for the overall activities of the human resources of the company. Specifically, he has day-to-day responsibility to the support services-human resources management and labour relations consulting for managers in the various sectors of recruitment and staffing, collective bargaining, labour relations, workforce management, and other areas of the business, as well as the implementation and support of various programs and policies. The Vice President, Human Resources oversees a team of professionals experienced in the management of human resources, labour relations and payroll. You will need to ensure the effectiveness of the process and see to the constant improvement of services. Taking business issues into account, it contributes to the development of programs and policies for the services under its responsibility for all of the group.
The Vice President, Human Resources is a member of the management committees of the various markets of the company (private seniors’ residences, multi-tenant, commercial). You have the ability to establish and maintain effective communication and interpersonal relationships, and harmoniously with all its partners. You demonstrate a strong decision-making capacity that integrates the business issues of the company. You are methodical, organized and action-oriented while contributing to the achievement of the strategic mission of the company.
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Industrial Relations;
- Has more than 15 years of experience in human resources management and work;
- Is perfectly bilingual;
- Is a member of the Order (CHRP, CIRC is an asset);
- Has a Cartesian spirit while being able to adapt to a flexible and constantly changing environment mutation;
- Has an excellent presentation, confident and diplomatic, able to deliver in an ultra dynamic context and high pressure;
- As a spokesperson at the bargaining tables, he has demonstrated strong leadership and problem solving throughout the negotiation process;
- Possesses recognized expertise in the various fields of human resources management, particularly in labour relations;
- Is able to mobilize its teams, foster their professional development and use their full potential;
- Distinguished by its rigour and resourcefulness, in addition to being recognized for the quality of its interpersonal relationships with colleagues and immediate superiors.
- Labour relations
- Acts as spokesperson for the majority of collective agreement negotiations and is responsible for the application and administration of all the company’s collective agreements
- Takes charge of files at the CNESST (Commission des normes, de l’équité et de la santé-sécurité du travail) and ensures its follow-up
- Establishes and maintains a relationship of trust with union representatives
- Receives, processes and follows up on complaints that are addressed to its department
- Establish quality professional links with various partners in the field
- Comfortable in a highly dynamic and multicultural environment and demonstrates excellent communication and proactivity
- Develops and organizes training for all managers on labour relations, the standards of the or any other legislation that could improve the working climate.
- Is able to prepare and on occasion defend their position at grievance adjudication, complaints to the CNESST
- Equally comfortable in a unionized and non-unionized environment
- Plans, organizes, directs and monitors human resources in order to meet the needs of the company’s employee in terms of staff quality and performance
- Develops, implements and administers human resources policies and programs
- Ensures that all human resources programs, initiatives and policies continue to support the achievement of corporate objectives, legal compliance and culture and values
- Advises management on human resources management matters
- Plans human resource requirements in conjunction with department managers
- Manages and administers training activities
- Oversees classification and job evaluation and ensures pay equity compliance
- Acts as a resource person for all matters relating to salaries and benefits
- Manages, organizes and monitors a payroll service with approximately 2,700 employees and manages group insurance.
- Manages an IT department covering more than 60 companies and about 500 different stations.
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.