TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) VICE PRESIDENT FINANCE
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, a private Quebec company located in the Montreal region is looking for a Vice President Finance to join its committed and dynamic team of professionals.
CPA, a minimum of 10 years of experience, supervision, production of financial statements, experience in budget and operations, expertise in process improvement and bilingual.
Are you interested in this position?
The strategic role: Vice President Finance (Confidential role)
Our client, a private Quebec company located in the greater Montreal area, is looking for a Vice President Finance to join its committed and dynamic team of professionals.
Reporting to the Divisional President, the selected candidate will be part of the organization’s management committee and will be called upon to participate in operational meetings. Our client values and encourages the sharing of opinions and ideas which will be given high consideration in order to allow the candidate to actively contribute to the creation of value and the growth of the business.
More specifically, the Vice-President Finance will have as main responsibilities:
- Plan and organize the production of financial statements on a monthly basis;
- Develop management and analysis tools for operations;
- Develop, propose and implement new financial reports as well as effective internal control policies and procedures offering the sector of operations information that will help them better manage and perform;
- Control the quality and accuracy of the information included in the reports submitted to the various partners;
- Optimize and manage the accounts receivable and accounts payable process;
- Organize and coordinate the budget period;
- Participate in business review meetings with major clients;
- Organize meetings and reviews of verifiers;
- Develop high-quality relationships with your internal and external customers;
- Review the business processes related to the accounting sector.
Team management component:
- Management of a team of more than 40 people
- Guide your team to offer professional and high-quality customer service;
- Ensure the development of a more sophisticated analytical approach within your team;
- Establish a strong leadership team.
- Hold a recognized accounting designation (CPA)
- Have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, including at least 5 years in team management
- Strong accounting skills and expertise in the production of financial statements
- Budget and operational experience
- Expertise in process improvement
- Bilingual (French and English) both spoken and written
- Ease to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization
- Excellent leadership
- Ability to motivate teams and achieve results
- Excellent organizational, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- High level of integrity and reliability
- Results-oriented and willing to improve the processes in place
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all of our clients and candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.