TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) SENIOR AUDITOR
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, an accounting firm located in Montreal, is looking for a Senior Auditor to join its team of experienced professionals.
CPA auditor, minimum 4 years of experience in an accounting firm, excellent knowledge of standards.
Send us your application now!
East of the island
Are you interested in this position?
Our client, an accounting firm located in Montreal, is looking for a Senior Auditor to join its team of experienced professionals. Advising companies of various sizes and sectors, our client offers innovative and proven services in order to exceed the expectations of his clientele by acting as specialized resources.
THE ROLE: Senior auditor
As a Senior Auditor, you will be called upon to:
- Manage client files:
- Execute the audit mandates, examination and compilation according to the directives received
- Ensures the quality of the financial and file statements
- Plans the file with the partner in charge and the person in charge of the quality assurance
- Coordinates files
- Uses internal reference tools from different sources effectively
- Maintains good relations with the client and his staff
- Pay attention to any management, accounting, tax, etc. problem. who touches the client and transmits the information to his superior
- Be on the lookout for opportunities regarding the possibility of offering new services and transmit the information to his superior
- Ensure the acquisition and sharing of knowledge within the firm
- Updating his professional knowledge in accounting, auditing, taxation or any other related subject
- Participates and contributes to the sharing of professional information
- Maintains good relations with the staff of the firm
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in a firm
- A recognized professional designation, CPA
- Excellent knowledge of accounting standards
- Autonomous and excellent work organization
- Demonstrates judgment
- Demonstrates dynamism and good leadership
- Professional and creative
- Excellent ability to build good relationships with clients and colleagues
- Tact, diplomacy, discretion and team spirit
- A positive, friendly approach and client-oriented
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We support the principle of employment equity. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of high potential professionals, middle and senior managers.
We support all of our clients and candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.