TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) SENIOR DIRECTOR OF FINANCES
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client is looking for a Senior Director, Finance to join their team of committed professionals. The candidate will be called upon to continuously support the Vice-President Finance in the management of financial operations per accounting quality standards and established deadlines while ensuring effective management of accounting and internal controls within the finance function
CPA, a minimum of 12 years of relevant experience including a minimum of 5 years in a supervisory role, bilingual.
Insurance, Banking & Finance
Are you interested in this position?
STRATEGIC ROLE: Senior Director, Finance.
Our client is looking for a Senior Director, Finance to join their team. In this role, the candidate will be required to provide ongoing support to the Vice President Finance in the management of financial transactions in accordance with established accounting, quality standards and timelines. Ensuring a effective management of accounting and internal controls within the finance function.
Specifically, he will be called upon to:
- Coach and mentor the directors responsible for the accounting and billing teams.
- Assist the accounting team in resolving complex issues related to general accounting, the tax audit, etc.
- Assist the billing team in solving complex billing issues, such as the following inconsistencies, incomplete information, etc.
- Monthly review of financial statements, validation of supporting documentation and ensuring that the amounts in the right accounts.
- Review and monitor the vendor payment cycle.
- Present monthly financial results to the Vice-President Finance.
- Develop, implement and ensure compliance with effective control measures.
- Ensuring continuous improvement and documentation of accounting processes, internal controls, and systems used.
- Ensure that mechanisms for collaboration between teams are in place.
- Oversee the preparation of the file for the auditors and the annual audit.
- Supporting operations, developing tools and information needed for decision making.
- Participate in the project to implement the accounting system and provide recommendations at the level of the implementation of best practices in finance.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting or a related field
- CPA Title
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in accountancy
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a supervisory role
- Bilingualism, oral and written.
- Leadership, teamwork and talent management
- Proven accounting, analytical and auditing skills
- Experience in improving financial systems and accounting processes
- Openness to change and continuous improvement
- Action, goal and result-oriented
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.