TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) SENIOR CONSULTANT - FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, a consulting firm specialized in business transformation and value creation located in Montreal is seeking a Senior Consultant – Financial Performance to join its experienced and multidisciplinary team.
CPA or CFA designation, minimum of 5 years experience in the financial services sector.
Send us your resume now!
Are you interested in this position?
Our client, a consulting firm specializing in business transformation and value creation, combines expertise, methodologies and know-how of a large firm with the dynamism and flexibility of a smaller one. It is thanks to its team of experienced consultants that our client offers a high quality service by maintaining its standards of excellence.
Having experienced sustained growth for several years, our client has accompanied its customers in the establishment of their vision and strategies through to the deployment of tactical and operational initiatives. Its team must propose pragmatic solutions to optimize operations both at the process level, and in the implementation of technological solutions through dedicated and complementary teams.
THE STRATEGIC ROLE: Senior Consultant – Financial Performance
As part of an experienced and multidisciplinary team dedicated to financial institutions, you will be called upon to advise the industry’s leading banks, investment funds and insurers. The Senior Advisor will provide advisory services such as:
▪ Diagnostic operations;
▪ Business model review, business architecture;
▪ Operational impact analysis;
▪ Business process design and modeling;
▪ Business plan;
▪ Selection of technological tools.
The senior advisor will also be responsible for supporting clients in the implementation of technological solutions and process automation through EPM solutions such as IBM CDM, Blackline, ERP systems or other specialized solutions supporting operations. The role is to :
▪ Work in collaboration with clients to address their business and operational issues;
▪ Understand and analyze business process irritants through workshops and interviews;
▪ Based on the knowledge acquired, build a picture of the client’s current state of affairs using
▪ Research and consult our best practices databases;
▪ Develop and communicate recommendations;
▪ Develop powerful presentations illustrating various technical and business aspects.
▪ Possession of a CPA or CFA designation;
▪ Minimum of 5 years experience in understanding and documenting business processes and
▪ Advanced financial training or courses from the Institute of Canadian Bankers.
▪ MBA, MSc, or other graduate training.
▪ Excellent understanding or experience in the financial services industry;
▪ Experience in interpreting clients’ business needs;
▪ Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) (French and English).
▪ Team spirit;
▪ Thirst to learn and curiosity;
▪ Ability to plan and organize work;
▪ Problem-solving ability;
▪ Customer orientation;
▪ Dynamism and positive attitude;
▪ Willingness to travel when required (Clients mainly based in Montreal).
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.