TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) MANAGING DIRECTOR
Please note that this position is now filled.
Talinko is proud to be involved in the search for a new Executive Director for the Women’s Y Foundation!
Contact us for more details.
Are you interested in this position?
Reporting to the Board of Directors of the Women’s Y Foundation, the Executive Director will have the following mandate to implement and operationalize the key elements of the strategic plan and will have as priorities the activities of fundraiser for the Women’s Y Foundation. The incumbent of the position will have to face the new challenges of funding, review processes, develop and implement targeted programs to respond to the needs of the YWCA and its current and potential donors. More specifically, she:
- Ensures the annual growth of the Foundation’s revenues related to philanthropic development and the events
- Oversees the implementation and monitoring of development and fundraising strategies;
- Ensures the diversification and optimization of fundraising strategies;
- Elaborates, recommends and implements strategies and programs that foster commitment to the community (recognition and loyalty program) and is aimed at corporate partners, foundations and other organizations.
- Intensify the presence of the Women’s Y Foundation and its activities on social networks;
- Engages the Foundation’s community present on the various social networks on an ongoing basis in order to develop strong relationships and make them committed ambassadors for the cause;
- Plan and organize the Foundation’s signature and main fundraising event, the Women’s Awards Night
- Deserves, with the help of a committee;
- Creates and directs directly or indirectly any other event of the Foundation;
- Manages, pursues, evaluates and develops partnership agreements with current and potential sponsors of the Foundation;
- Develops, plans and coordinates the Foundation’s annual campaigns – in accordance with the major funders;
- Develops and manages the budget;
- Oversees and manages the Foundation’s human resources;
- Builds and maintains a network of influential partners;
- Supports and supervises the volunteer structure and the various committees to ensure a dynamic and healthy life within the Foundation;
- Creates and maintains effective communications with the Foundation’s internal and external environment;
- Collaborates with the various departments of the YWCA (Executive Director, Finance, Communications, HR,
- Works closely with the Communications Department of the YWCA to maximize the visibility of the organization.
- Participate in all meetings of the Foundation’s Board of Directors, its various committees and in the steering committee of the YWCA;
- Performs any other task related to the function.
The ideal person is passionate about women’s issues, the philanthropic community and has :
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline or a combination of education and of equivalent experience;
- Approximately 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in a similar role in an NPO, foundation, corporate, family or, failing that, be able to demonstrate equivalent experience;
- Recognized experience in the implementation of fundraising strategies that have ensured a sustained revenue growth ;
- Strong ability to operationalize ideas, to be hands-on and results-oriented;
- Proven ability to develop long-term business relationships;
- A high degree of autonomy and the ability to work on several files at once, often under pressure;
- Influential leadership and personal and professional credibility;
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the motivation to work with others;
- Represent the Foundation at various public events and meetings;
- An innovative spirit: sense of vision, creativity, imagination, ability to generate new ideas;
- Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written.
Start date:as soon as possible
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.