TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) MANAGER, ACCOUNTING
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, a leading company in its field located on the South Shore of Montreal in activity for more than 20 years and growing, is looking for an Accounting Manager to join its experienced team.
CPA, a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience, experience in team supervision, IFRS, US GAAP, having worked in a public company, project accounting (an asset), bilingual.
Contact the TALINKO team – Talent search
Montreal South Shore
Are you interested in this position?
About our client
Our client, a leading company in its field located on the South Shore of Montreal in activity for more than 20 years, is growing thanks to these many innovative projects. This growth leads our client to recruit a Chief Accounting Officer to join his team of experienced professionals.
The strategic role: Manager, Accounting
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Accounting, the Manager, Accounting will :
- Supervise the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements;
- Supervise the accounting of several projects and corporate entities;
- Develop and prepare various value-added analyses;
- Participate in various special projects to improve the end-of-period process;
- Establish and maintain strict internal controls;
- Review the current processes and ensure their continuous improvement;
- Participate in the preparation of annual audits;
- Supervise, mobilize and coordinate a team of four (4) accountants.
- At least 8 years of experience in accounting
- At least 5 years of experience supervising a team
- Recognized accounting designation (CPA)
- Knowledge of IFRS and USGAAP
- Experience in a public company
- Great proficiency with Excel
- Knowledge of Great Plains (an asset)
- Experience in project accounting (an asset)
- Fluently bilingual (French and English), written and spoken
- Knowledge of Spanish (an asset)
- Very strong ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Ability to adapt to change within a growing company;
- Strong teamwork and communication skills;
- Very strong analytical skills and highly autonomous;
- Show great leadership;
- Act as an agent of change;
- Good organizational skills and professional discipline.
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.