TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) FINANCIAL PLANNING ANALYST
Please note that this position is now filled.
We are looking for a Financial Planning Analyst to join our client’s dynamic team, a fast-growing company.
Company is located in the WI, R&D, contracts, financial analyst (FP&A) – BAA (with an accounting designation or MBA) 5 to 10 years experience, strong in analysis and with Excel, budgets, forecasting, modeling.
Send us your CV now!
Pharmaceutical / Medical
Are you interested in this position?
Our client a company in a high growth area is looking for a financial analyst to integrate a new role in financial
planning that will be essential to support business decisions.
THE STRATEGIC ROLE: Financial Planning Analyst
The Financial Planning Analyst will report to the Chief Financial Officer. The responsibilities of this position will be :
- Analyze all aspects of the income statement and produce reports
- Participate in the annual budget plan and quarterly forecast reviews
- Developing forecasts
- Be responsible for cash management
- Produce and automate financial reports
- Participate in the improvement of processes and the implementation of performance indicators
- Support senior management in contract negotiations § Support senior management in contract negotiations
- Working on cost estimates with contract research organizations
- Produce and explain the monthly, quarterly and annual analytical reviews (explanation of current variances)
compared to budget / forecast )
- Perform other tasks and contribute to special projects upon request.
- Ownership of a BAA security;
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of relevant experiences
- Experience in the use of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Accounting title or MBA
- Experience using Microsoft NAV
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or other fields related to the Health
- Strong financial knowledge in a number of areas, including analysis, forecasting, and financial reporting
- Advanced skills in the use of MS Excel and business intelligence tools
- Strong financial information retrieval, analysis, audit and reporting skills.
- Ability to work at all levels of the company on projects with internal partners, including: research programs,
cost-effectiveness improvement initiatives and reporting improvements
- Possess a sense of urgency and a strong work ethic
- Working collaboratively with others to achieve objectives
- Strong written communication skills in English and French, as well as strong communication skills in both
English and French, as well as clear and concise verbal expression skills are required
- The ideal candidate achieves operational buy-in through easy-to-use analyses and presentations.
- A commitment to continuous learning, career advancement and development, and
- a search for opportunities to use one’s abilities to the fullest.
- Team spirit;
- Thirst to learn and curiosity;
- Ability to plan and organize work;
- Ability to solve problems;
- Customer orientation;
- Dynamism and positive attitude;
- Willingness to travel when required (Clients mainly based in Montreal).
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.