TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, a subsidiary of a large international group and leader in its field of activity, is looking for a Financial Controller to support their strategic plan for growth and process improvement.
CPA, minimum of 7 years of experience including team management, good knowledge of IFRS, internal controls, full accounting cycle, bilingual.
Subsidiary foreign company
Transportation / Automotive
Are you interested in this position?
THE STRATEGIC ROLE: FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
Reporting to the Vice-President Finance and IT, the Financial Controller will be responsible for :
- Organize, plan and direct the accounting department of the companies (18 entities) of the company ;
- Ensuring accounting control, financial monitoring and the reliability of accounting and financial information to the whole company;
- Oversee the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and management reports;
- Publish and prepare financial reports and other related information ;
- Develop and present recommendations to improve and implement indicators of performance in order to achieve full organizational effectiveness;
- Evolve financial systems and business processes to meet an organization’s needs by change and in growth mode;
- Overseeing government remittance processes and other statutory reporting and ensuring the compliance with related regulations;
- Participate in the preparation of financing files and other files supporting operations;
- Supervise and coordinate the work of the finance team under his/her responsibility, ensuring that it is done advance in their professional development ;
- Collaborate and support his manager, the VP Finance and IT on various special projects;
- Supervise the accounting process and prepare financial reports supporting the management of the
- Carry out with his team the cash management ;
- Manage the insurance file and other documentation necessary for the sound management of these files ;
- Collaborate in the development of budgets, financial forecasts and the five-year strategic plan.
- Holding a recognized accounting designation (CPA)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- 7 years of experience, including 3 years in team management
- Strong technical skills in accounting and IFRS standards
- Internal controls, complete accounting cycle
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX software
- Treasury, financing, insurance file, budget and forecasts
- Experience in working with international entities
- Mastery of the MS Office suite, including an excellent command of Excel
- Proficiency in both official languages, oral and written
- Demonstrates mobilizing leadership to support a team in its management of priorities in the following areas an evolving context
- Very good organizational and coordination skills in addition to a strong sense of priorities
- Ability to work effectively and proactively within tight deadlines
- Spirit of synthesis and analysis
- Good adaptability and willingness to make process improvements
- Good team spirit and collaboration
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.