TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) FINANCIAL ANALYST
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, a leader in the field of financing and credit in the Quebec and Ontario markets, is looking for a Financial Analyst who will report to the Financial Controller to join his accounting team.
CPA, 3-5 years of relevant experience, excellent knowledge of Excel and knowledge of a loan management system.
Insurance, Banking & Finance
Are you interested in this position?
Our client, a leader in financing and credit in the Quebec and Ontario markets, is looking for a financial analyst to join its accounting team. Our client also stands out as the most large sales force in Quebec with the highest approval rate in the market. This dynamic company is always on the lookout for new ways to satisfy the customer, also offers a Intensive training for sales managers and merchants who want to learn the benefits of the specialized and alternative financing industry.
THE STRATEGIC ROLE: FINANCIAL ANALYST
Reporting to the Comptroller, the financial analyst will be required to :
- Playing a key role in the preparation and evaluation of financial performance by producing various reports such as financial statements and management reports;
- Provide sound advice, assisting in decision making;
- Participates in the monthly month-end analysis (financial statements, variance analysis);
- Carries out month-end accrual postings;
- Balancing the data:
- Investigate any discrepancies
- Work in collaboration with business analysis
- Ensure daily interface between the databases and Great Plains.
- Balancing the various auxiliaries with the financial statements and ensuring that the provision is adequate;
- Ensure that inter-company balances are reconciled on a monthly basis;
- Resource persons (super user) of the loan management system for the accounting component;
- Taking care of the daily accounting of the subsidiaries;
- Participates in the annual financial statement audit process;
- Maintains an up-to-date inventory of fixed assets and prepares depreciation schedules;
- Participate in the implementation of internal controls;
- Assists the Assistant Controller and the Controller in various tasks as required.
- Possession of a recognized accounting designation (CPA)
- Knowledge of the loan management system
- Knowledge of the Great Plains software package
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Excellent analytical capability
- Autonomous, discreet and highly organized person
- Be a team player and be recognized for your collaborative spirit
- A person with the ability to express and write perfectly in English and French.
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.