TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) FINANCIAL ANALYST
Please note that this position is now filled.
We’re looking for a financial analyst. 5 years experience, budget. forecast, analysis.
Very dynamic and growing company.
Contact us quickly!
Transportation / Automotive
Are you interested in this position?
THE ROLE: Financial Analyst
Our client is looking for a financial analyst to join its team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the incumbent will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist the Controller in the selection, consolidation, dissemination and presentation of financial information and in the
preparation of financial statements relevant to the smooth running of the company;
- Participate and produce various reports for the company’s managers;
- Participate and produce financial analyses:
- Calculate/estimate rebates to be received from manufacturers and rebates to be distributed to customers;
- Evaluate different scenarios related to commercial agreements (volume rebates earned and distributed);
- Produce monthly / quarterly and annual sales analysis;
- Analyze the profitability of different customers/products/programs;
- Model and analyze different business strategies.
- Collaborate on various special projects within the accounting department (computer implementations, integration of
- Participate in year-end work.
- Professional accounting designation (CPA)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in the distribution field would be a definite asset
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office suite, advanced Excel level)
- Knowledge of ERP systems and technologies (Microsoft Dynamics AX)
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to collect, interpret and synthesize complex information
- Ability to present financial information and issues well
- Adaptability to changing priorities
- Motivated, proactive, detail-oriented, and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure in an ever-changing environment, while managing several files and requests from the front
- Energetic and positive person
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.