TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) FINANCIAL ANALYST DILIGENT AUDITING
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, a leader in the automotive manufacturing industry, is looking for a Financial Analyst, Due Diligence to join their dynamic team. Located on the South Shore, the candidate will be called upon to ensure the completion of financial due diligence mandates for the new acquisitions of Automotive Group Canada.
CPA, CPA auditor, minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in a similar role, be available to travel occasionally.
Please contact us for more information!
Transportation / Automotive
Montreal South Shore
Are you interested in this position?
Roles and responsibilities:
- Perform due diligence on new acquisitions and/or new investments
- Ensuring that financial information used for decision-making is accurate, relevant and timely; and complete;
- Review the financial operations and controls of the company under review;
- Analyze the historical and interim results of the company and its financial position, analyse financial forecasts in order to position themselves in relation to their realism and modify them at the end of the year.
- Assess the company’s financial team and provide appropriate findings;
- Write the financial section of the due diligence report;
- Prepare post-mortem analyses on the performance of acquired companies;
- Follow up on the various post-closing adjustments;
- Contribute to the analysis of the purchase price allocation;
- Collaborate in the integration of acquired companies; Provide assistance to the other business units, if necessary..
- Bachelor of Business Administration;
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in a similar role;
- Hold an accounting designation of CPA, CPA Auditor;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (spoken and written), bilingualism is essential to get the job done;
- Great autonomy and excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to communicate well;
- Analytical mind;
- Be available to travel occasionally.
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.