TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) FINANCE MANAGER
Please note that this position is now filled.
We are looking for a Financial Manager for the Canadian subsidiary of our client, an international company located in Montérégie to support the strong growth of the company.
Accounting title (an important asset), minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, complete accounting cycle, good knowledge of GST-QST, TEC and experience in a multi-currency context.
Subsidiary foreign company
Insurance, Banking & Finance
Are you interested in this position?
THE STRATEGIC ROLE: Financial Officer
Our client, an international company located in the Montérégie region, is looking for a Financial Manager for their Canadian subsidiary to support the company’s strong growth. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the CFO will join the local finance team and will be responsible for the following tasks :
- Participate in month-end closures (monthly, quarterly and annual)
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Ensuring that accounting transactions are recorded in accordance with proper accounting standards
- Take charge of the management of fixed assets and the various accounting provisions
- Gather, coordinate and verify the accounting data that will support the various analyses
- Preparing the budget and ensuring rigorous budget monitoring for effective performance analysis
- Take charge of cash management and other follow-ups with external bodies
- Ensure the follow-up of accounts receivable including the collection of accounts receivable
- Ensure accounts payable management
- Prepare accounting entries related to the inventory as well as the adequate follow-up of variances and other analyses
- Filing tax returns including sales taxes and other statutory documents
- Manage the pay cycle and establish the necessary salary accruals (vacation, accrued salaries, etc.)
- Possess a recognized accounting designation (a significant asset)
- Have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Control of work-in-progress accounting (WIP)
- Excellent command of Excel
- Good knowledge of the GST/QST
- Mastery of the complete accounting cycle
- Experience in a multi-currency context
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret financial results
- Good understanding of CAPEX – OPEX
- Experience in an entrepreneurial context
- Experience in an international multi-site company
- Spirit of analysis and synthesis
- Reliability, rigour and autonomy
- Be proactive (hands on) and show an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Have a good sense of responsibility
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.