TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS (SERVICES)
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, CREO Solutions, is looking for a Director of Operations.
They must be able to establish good relations with colleagues and customers, have strong leadership skills demonstrated in team building and change management, and have a human relations approach, in addition to being recognized for their developed strategic and operational sense, in line with business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, project management, engineering, architecture, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 15 years’ experience, including 5 years in team management
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in operations
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in the construction industry, particularly in major projects
- In-depth experience of complex strategic and operational planning, implementation of strategic initiatives in Canadian, U.S. and international markets, and KPIs
Are you interested in this position?
About CREO Solutions
Together, let’s improve the efficiency of our customers and partners.
Since its creation in 2018, CREO Solutions has been a constantly evolving company offering specialized professional services in project management, integration of new business intelligence technologies and developing an artificial intelligence platform for the major building and infrastructure sector in the North American market. They help their partners make the right decisions in real time, thanks to their scalable project management technology.
More specifically, CREO’s areas of expertise include project effectiveness management, information management, optimization and implementation of technological solutions, and data analysis.
CREO supports project owners (Developers) and general contractors in optimizing their operations, as well as property managers in their management activities, by offering quality services. Among their most renowned clients are CHUM, CDPQ, Ville de Québec, and EBC, which was once again recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2023.
CREO is also the new owner of a cutting-edge real-time predictive project diagnostics solution, powered by a partnership with Concordia and supported by Investissement Québec.
Culture and Values
With 30 years of management expertise working with major builders, CREO provides a human, methodical and technological infrastructure for work structure, information management and informed decision-making supported by BI and digital transformation.
CREO is looking for a Director of Operations to join its team. They must be able to establish good relations with colleagues and customers, have strong leadership skills demonstrated in team building and change management, and have a human relations approach, in addition to being recognized for their developed strategic and operational sense, in line with business objectives.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work with the company’s management team to define objectives and implement corporate strategy
- Be an operations leader to improve the profitability, efficiency and growth of all business units/areas (such as project management, property management, document management, etc.)
- Develop a solid understanding of the industry and the company’s business model and be able to provide an independent and constructive point of view to support the operational team (group of 15 to 20)
- Establish and maintain a roster of available talent to support the company’s accelerated growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, project management, engineering (industrial, mechanical, civil, etc.), architecture, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience, including 5 years in team management
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in operations
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in construction, particularly on major projects
- In-depth experience of complex strategic and operational planning, implementation of strategic initiatives in Canadian, U.S. and international markets, and KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Relevant experience in technological environments and knowledge/implementation of ERP and dashboard platforms (Oracle, SAP, BI, Salesforce) (an asset)
- Exposure to large-scale projects and international clientele (an asset)
- Expérience pertinente dans les environnements technologiques et connaissance/implantation des plateformes ERP et tableau de bord (Oracle, SAP, BI, Salesforce) (un atout)
- Avoir été exposé à des projets et une clientèle internationale de grande envergure (un atout)
- Fluent in written and spoken French and English.
- Leadership focused on optimization and mobilization
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, team management and complex operations skills
- Ability to interact with different decision-makers and international collaborators
- Excellent organizational and hands-on skills
- Intrapreneurial spirit
- Charismatic and pragmatic personality
- Ability to adapt and evolve in a fast-growing environment
- Team player and self-starter
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn
Only the people selected for an interview will be contacted. We support the principle of employment equity.
TALINKO is a recruitment firm of middle and senior executives also offering support in the recruitment of members of the board of directors or advisory committee. We operate in different business sectors.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice against the feminine form.