TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Please note that this position is now filled.
We are looking for a Director of Human Resources for our client, a biotechnology company based in the WI. The HRD will be responsible for the entire HR function, for setting up policies and procedures and subsequently supporting the employer brand.
5 to 10 years of relevant experience, BAC in human resources, having established the HR function within a company.
Pharmaceutical / Medical
Are you interested in this position?
THE STRATEGIC ROLE: Director of Human Resources
Our client is looking for a Human Resources Manager with experience in the field of pharmaceutical companies and having demonstrated the ability to align HR objectives with the strategy and priorities of the company. The Director of Human Resources will be an integral part of the management team and will report to the Chief Executive Officer of the finance department. Specifically, he will be called upon to:
- Design programs that promote corporate culture and the engagement of employees;
- Lead performance management initiatives;
- Review team effectiveness and training initiatives that are proposed to enhance the productivity;
- Manage talent recruitment activities, including orientation of new recruits to the organization of employees;
- Ensure that job descriptions are relevant and up to date;
- Participate in the annual HR budget plan and quarterly forecast updates;
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders in government with respect to the HR function;
- Perform other tasks and support special projects upon request.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent diploma;
- 5 to 10 years of progressive experience in human resources;
- The candidate must have previously established the HR function within a company.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Mastery of MS Excel and IT decision-making tools;
- Strong skills in retrieving relevant information, analysis, auditing, and draw conclusions about the team and employee performance;
- Excellent written communication skills in both English and French, as well as
- Clear and concise verbal expression skills are required. The ideal candidate obtains membership thanks to easy-to-understand analyses and presentations;
- Maturity in HR judgment combined with strong business acumen;
- Possess a sense of urgency and a strong work ethic;
- An ability to work at all levels of the company on projects with internal partners;
- A commitment to continuous learning, career advancement and development, and in search for opportunities to use one’s abilities to the fullest.
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.