TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) CORPORATE FINANCIAL ANALYST
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, an international private company experiencing sustained growth, is looking for a Corporate Financial Analyst who will report to the Corporate Controller.
CPA, CA, have worked or work in an accounting firm, have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience, good knowledge of IFRS, bilingual.
Are you interested in this position?
About the Client
Winner of many awards and recognized for the excellence of his services
Our client, a leader in its field and experiencing sustained growth, is looking for a Corporate financial analyst to join his accounting team.
Our client is committed to excellent customer service, employee development, teamwork and an engaging work atmosphere.
Our client offers you a dynamic working environment in a constantly changing industry. You will find a friendly environment encouraging you to put your professional skills to the test while allowing you to add new strings to your bow.
The strategic role: Corporate financial analyst
Our client, a Montreal based company, leader in its field of technology & software and experiencing sustained growth, is looking for a Corporate Financial Analyst.
Reporting to the Corporate Controller, his main responsibilities will be:
- Participate in the monthly consolidation of financial information and the preparation of compliance reports
- Provide advice and support to different business units (regions) according to corporate directives in line with IFRS or other standards established by the head office.
- Ensure the production of additional consolidated analyzes monthly and quarterly
- Prepare consolidated continuity schedules for analyzes of balance sheet accounts
- Participate in the analysis and position statements relating to accounting problems
- Be responsible for the accounting of certain elements of the Company
- Prepare notes to the consolidated financial statements for the affected income and balance sheet accounts
- Revise and adequately process inter-company transactions
- Accounting and monitoring of the IFRS standard (including IFRS 15 and 16)
- Participate in the preparation of the quarterly consolidated balance sheet and statement of cash flows
- Participate in the implementation of internal controls
- Help integrate the consolidation scope of newly acquired or created entities
- Participate in the annual external audit process and the preparation of external financial statements
- Participation in different special projects (acquisitions, process improvements and other improvements in collaboration with different business regions (America, Asia and Europe)
- Possess a recognized professional accounting title (CPA, CA)
- Having worked in an accounting firm
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience
- Fluently bilingual (English and French)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel software and Microsoft Office tools
- Good knowledge of IFRS standards
- Knowledge of an ERP, or ideally of SAP
- Dynamism and excellent communication skills
- Team player with a positive and winning attitude
- Strong planning and meticulous skills
- Respect for deadlines
- Be available and committed
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.