TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) CHIEF ACCOUNTING
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, a company located on the South Shore of Montreal experiencing sustained growth and recognized as a leader in its field, is looking for a Chief Accountant who will report to the Financial Controller to join his team.
CPA, minimum of 4 years of experience including experience in personnel management, bilingual.
Transportation / Automotive
Are you interested in this position?
Reporting to the Controller, the candidate will be called to :
- Prepare the Group’s consolidated and non-consolidated financial statements
- Supervise, support and train the accounting team
- Support management in various analysis projects
- Supervise the team in reconciling the various General Ledger accounts and ensure the production of the timely monthly analyses
- Preparing monthly compliance reports to banks, insurers and governments
- Oversee the preparation and annual payment of volume discounts to merchant shareholders
- Take charge of the preparation of the annual audit file
- Participate in the preparation of various quarterly analyses for the Audit Committee
- Support the annual inventory count process
- Participate in the budget process
- Getting involved in various special projects at the request of management
- Hold a recognized accounting designation (CPA)
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years in a similar role, including 2 to 3 years in personnel management
- Excellent command of French and good knowledge of English (oral and written)
- Good knowledge of Excel software
- Experience with an ERP accounting system (Microsoft Dynamics an asset)
- Great professional rigour and meticulousness
- Demonstrate leadership and a good sense of autonomy
- Strong organizational and planning skills and ability to manage priorities in a multi-site environment
- Strong ability to manage and coordinate several files simultaneously, in a context of change
- Ability to work and collaborate in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.