TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(COMBLÉ) CHIEF ACCOUNTANT
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, a private international company with more than twenty years of existence, in strong growth thanks to recent acquisitions and recognized as a leader in its field, is looking for a Chief Accountant to ensure the integrity and validity of all financial data while operating in a dynamic multi-site and multi-currency environment.
Accounting designation (an asset), minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, bilingual.
Contact TALINKO – Talent search!
Pharmaceutical / Medical
Are you interested in this position?
THE STRATEGIC ROLE: Chief Accountant
Our client, an international private company with more than twenty years of existence, is growing rapidly. A leading accounting firm, recognized as a leader in its field, is looking for a Chief Accountant who is looking to join its team and act as a key player to elevate the finance function of the company. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Chief Accountant ensures the integrity and validity of all financial services while operating in a dynamic multi-site, multi- currency environment. Specifically, it will be called upon to :
- Prepare and analyse the consolidated and non-consolidated financial statements of the parent company and its subsidiaries
- Ensure process improvement to support business growth
- Oversee the accounts payable cycle
- Perform month-end closing activities such as bank reconciliations, journal entries, intercompany transactions, etc.) of the various group entities
- Day-to-day cash management and cash flow forecasting
- Verify expense reports
- Filing tax returns (Canadian and international)
- Preparing the year-end audit file and the information required to file tax returns
- Participate in various special projects
- Hold a recognized accounting designation (an asset)
- Have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Bilingualism, oral and written.
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and mastery of Excel software
- Experience in a multi-site and multi-currency context (foreign exchange gain and international pricing)
- Experience in personnel management (an asset)
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage priorities as well as multi-tasks
- Possess an excellent analytical mind
- Demonstrate rigour, intellectual curiosity and a great attention to detail
- Be a team player, be committed and have a good ability to work and collaborate in a team environment that is dynamic and fast-moving
- Entrepreneurial drive
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.