TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) FP&A ANALYST
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, a Montreal-based company, leader in its field, technology & software and experiencing sustained growth, is looking for an FP&A Analyst.
CPA or CFA, a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, experience with budgets, financial forecasts, reconciliations, financial models and KPIs. Good autonomy and perfectly bilingual.
Are you interested in this position?
Winner of numerous awards and recognized for the excellence of his services, our client offers you a dynamic working environment in a constantly changing industry. You will find a friendly environment encouraging you to put your professional skills to the test while allowing you to add new strings to your bow.
THE STRATEGIC ROLE: FP&A Analyst
Our client, a Montreal based company, leader in its field of technology & software and experiencing sustained growth, is looking for an FP&A Analyst.
Reporting to the Vice-President of Corporate Finance, the candidate will be responsible for the analysis and understanding of international business results for management reporting purposes.
More specifically, the main responsibilities will be:
- Maintain and create dynamic financial models to enable evaluation of the financial performance of the company’s various departments
- Support managers in developing & modelling alternative scenarios for maximizing financial returns
- Continue to develop and maintain process to ensure forecasts are accurately reflected
- Analyze performance trends compared to budget, forecast and PY
- Develop, monitor key metrics and performance analysis on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Develop, maintain a strong working relationship with various departments (Sales & Operations) proactively working to identify and solve problems
- Assist in P&L, Working Capital and Cash Flow yearly budgeting
- Participate in any BOD material and presentations
- Support queries and questions from our investors
- Develop industry knowledge
- Search for new opportunities to improve results
- Participate in ad-hoc projects
- Hold a recognized accounting designation (CPA) or CFA
- Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with budgets, forecasts, reconciliations, financial models and KPIs
- Strong knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Excel and BI tools
- Perfectly bilingual
- Capability to locate and collect data from appropriate sources and analyze it to prepare meaningful reports
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team with excellent interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.