TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, an association headquartered in Montreal, is looking for an Accountant for a temporary mandate lasting approximately 6 months full time to support the team in place. You will have the opportunity to work in an engaged, dynamic and multicultural environment.
Contact the TALINKO team – Talent search!
Are you interested in this position?
Our client, an association based in Montreal, is looking for an Accountant for approximately 6 months on a full-time basis to support the team in place. You will have the opportunity to work in a committed, dynamic and multicultural environment.
THE ROLE: Accountant (Consultant)
Within the Finance and Management Control Directorate, the Accountant (Consultant) supports the Accounting Service of the Central Services in Montreal, in carrying out the general accounting and analytical tasks entrusted to it. This position of Temporary Accountant will prepare for the changeover from the current accounting system to a new integrated system.
Specifically, this role will require :
- Collecting financial data, analyzing it and ensuring follow-up
- Analyze the general ledger accounts and ensure accounting cleanup
- Provide assistance in the production of internal financial statements of the plants
- Participate in the implementation, control and monitoring of operations
- Participate in the monthly closing and financial analyses
- Participate in the annual closing and in the preparation of the annual audit file
- Collaborate in internal control operations
- Participate in the integration of a new integrated accounting system
- Minimum 5 years experience in accounting
- Professional accounting designation (an asset)
- Knowledge requirements
- Very good mastery of office automation tools and information systems used in the field of finance and accounting (spreadsheets, databases, ERP etc.)
- Very good understanding of financial functions and how they interact
- Ability to apply internal control measures in financial and accounting operations.
- Good command of the French language, both oral and written.
- Experience in payroll and accounts payable processing (an asset)
- Experience in integrating new accounting software (an asset)
- Ability to establish good working relationships
- Ability to manage priorities and timelines
- Mastery of office automation tools and information systems used in the field of finance and accounting (spreadsheets, databases, ERP etc.)
- Attention to detail, auditing and control
- Be rigorous, organized and methodical
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.