TALINKO Market Postes Disponibles
Obtenez un accès privilégié à une sélection de postes et candidats disponibles
(FILLED) PAYROLL SPECIALIST
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, a manufacturing and distribution company located in the Ottawa region, is looking for a Master Payroll to join their team.
Reporting to the Director of Finance and working closely with the human resources team, your role will be to coordinate and process all information related to the execution of payroll and benefits processing. 5 to 7 years of relevant, bilingual experience, Canadian and American payroll experience.
Contact TALINKO – Talent Search
Ce poste vous intéresse ?
About the Client
Our client, a manufacturing company located in the Ottawa region, is looking for a Payroll Specialist to join his team. The company is committed to excellent customer service and offers a company culture valuing employee development, creativity, teamwork and an engaging work atmosphere.
The Strategic Role: Payroll Specialist
Reporting to the Director, Finance and working closely with the human resources team, your role will be to coordinate and process all information related to the execution of payroll processing and employee benefits.
More specifically, the main responsibilities will be:
- Perform the complete payroll cycle for all Canadian and US employees;
- Manage workflow to ensure accurate and timely payroll transactions.
- Track vacation, sick days and overtime;
- Reconcile general ledger with regards to payroll transactions;
- Planning and processing year-end activities (T4, R1, W2);
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll issues or concerns;
- Produce various reports, including reports related to government instances;
- Keep current of federal and provincial legislation and regulations;
- Collaborate in the overall management of the group insurance plan and the group RRSP.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or accounting
- Certified Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) or Canadian Payroll Association (CPA)
- Have 3 to 7 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Direct experience in processing payroll for both Canada and the US
- Knowledge of payroll software
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite
- Good command of French and English, both spoken and written
- Autonomy, rigour and attention to detail
- Engaging, collaborative and team spirit
- Superior organizational skills with great priority management and accuracy skills
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.