TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) VICE PRESIDENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Please note that this position is now filled.
We are looking for a Vice President Human Resources for our client, a fast-growing company currently in acquisition mode. The company, headquartered in the greater Montreal area, is active in the manufacturing sector and has international activities. The ideal candidate will have at least 15 years of relevant experience in a large company or SME, in a context of growth by acquisition, including operations in several countries. The candidate will be required to travel as part of his or her key role in a major upcoming acquisition. He/she will be an important player in the integration of acquired companies. In addition to experience, the person we are looking for must have leadership qualities in terms of mobilization, have the ability to manage priorities and maintain effective business relationships between the various parties involved.
Nice challenges in a local SME !!! Send us your CV today!
Are you interested in this position?
As Vice President of Human Resources, he is an active member of senior management and oversees the human
resources activities for all the company’s companies. In a phase of growth and acquisitions, the Vice President of
Human Resources is responsible for ensuring that new companies are well integrated into the group, comply with
corporate standards and comply with laws and regulations, and regulations of the different countries. He/she also
ensures that this transition is as smooth as possible. In particular, it must analyse all of the company’s resources and
ensure that an effective structure of strategic manner by making full use of the best available resources. He/She will
be called upon to participate actively involved in the development of the organization’s strategic plan. In addition, the
Vice President is responsible for developing the tactical objectives of its department and to support the
implementation of the action plans. In addition, the incumbent acts in an advisory/support capacity for all subsidiaries
in different areas of the human resources. As such, he/she makes recommendations to managers in other
departments in order to create a healthy, stimulating, efficient and safe work environment.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Support senior management in the initiatives required to successfully complete the acquisitions and
- Ensure strategic alignment of human resources to support business plans; and
- The HR plan will be developed and action plans will be implemented;
- Focusing on human capital results from a strategic and operational perspective;
- Ensure consistency in human resources across the various companies;
- Ensure that the department offers innovative HR practices;
- Provide leadership, support, motivation and guidance to high-calibre staff;
- Supporting an environment that recognizes excellence and fosters a positive atmosphere of achievement;
and of pride for the entire staff;
- Create a culture of collaboration among the various centres, services and departments;
- Lead the human resources file during acquisitions (due diligence and integration);
- Advise and support managers to develop working relationships and communications that enable the
establishment of a work climate that promotes efficiency and effectiveness.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Psychology or industrial
- MBA or equivalent degree (asset);
- Minimum of 20 years experience in human resources;
- Experience in international acquisitions;
- Experience in companies with business units abroad;
- Extensive experience in change management.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to provide inspiring and motivating leadership;
- Bilingualism (oral and written);
- Candidate who enjoys working in the field;
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a team;
- Excellent communication skills, good listening skills and ability to influence others;
- Open to travel and flexible;
- Manages complex and difficult situations with reflection and confidence.
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.