TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) US TAX MANAGER
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, a company based in Montreal, leader in its field of technology & software and experiencing sustained growth, is looking for a Manager, American Taxation (Manager US Tax) to help build their American tax department. and also to participate in the international tax aspect following the acquisition of two companies operating on different continents.
CPA, 3 to 7 years of relevant experience, In-Depth Tax Courses / ICCA or master’s in taxation, experience in US tax compliance and planning, bilingual.
Are you interested in this position?
THE ROLE: US Tax Manager (Manager US Tax)
In close cooperation with the various finance and accounting departments and members of the senior management team, we have been able to develop the following management, the candidate will be called upon to take on all the responsibilities concerning the company’s U.S. tax affairs. and will have to participate in several other components, including transfer pricing, indirect taxes, R & D and the international component. The knowledge of these latter elements is not required for the role, but the person will have the opportunity and chance to learn and to be exposed to these concepts in collaboration with the best accounting firms (Big4).
More specifically, this role will require :
- Ensure tax planning and analysis in a cross-border context
- Carry out tax compliance work
- Supervise federal and state tax returns and provisions
- Developing transfer pricing documentation
- Addressing indirect tax issues
- Review U.S. transactions and collaborate with management on development files
- Take charge of R&R&D files
- Coordinate all projects with tax implications, such as mergers and acquisitions or restructuring
- Professional accounting designation (CPA)
- From 3 to 7 years of relevant experience acquired in a firm or in a company
- In-Depth Tax Courses / CICA or Master’s degree in Taxation
- Experience in compliance and U.S. tax planning
- Good knowledge and understanding of transfer pricing (an asset)
- Knowledge of U.S. indirect taxes (an asset)
- Excellent oral and written skills in French and English.
- Analytical and synthesis capacity
- Attention to detail, excellence, adherence to quality standards and improvement
- Professional, rigorous and credible
- Excellent communication skills
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.