TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) TAX DIRECTOR
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, a company located on the South Shore of Montreal, is looking for a Director, Taxation to join its team.
University degree in accounting, minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, excellent knowledge of taxation, project management skills, bilingual.
Send us your CV without further delay or contact the TALINKO Team – Talent search!
Transportation / Automotive
Montreal South Shore
Are you interested in this position?
THE STRATEGIC ROLE: Director, Taxation
Reporting to the Vice President Finance, the Director, Taxation will, among other things, perform the following
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual tax documents and reviewing tax provision accounts
- Assist external consultants and business units in the preparation of Canadian tax reports,
- Coordinate tax audits and support to business units
- Coordinate the documentation of transfer pricing policies
- Review the accounting of monthly, quarterly and annual taxes
- Preparing the consolidation of the tax position and the related note and providing information to the external
auditors during quarterly and annual external audits
- Analyze the tax structure to ensure its effectiveness
- Assisting the Vice-President, Corporate Finance for fiscal strategy
- Participate in the preparation of forecasts and budgets
- All other related tasks
- University degree in accounting
- Possess a recognized professional accounting designation
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent command of spoken and written French and English
- Excellent knowledge of taxation
- Project Management Competency
- Experience in a large organization
- Experience in an international company
- Dynamic, very good communication skills and excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent team player, positive attitude
- Attention to detail and ability to manage priorities
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.