TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, leader in its field and large company based on the South Shore of Montreal, is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join its team and support the growth of the company.
CPA, CA, a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, accounting, finance and reporting processes, month closing, accounting standards and entrepreneurial profile.
Are you interested in this position?
THE STRATEGIC ROLE: Senior Financial Analyst
Our client, leader in its field and large company based on the South Shore of Montreal, is looking for a Senior financial analyst in order to join his team and support the growth of the company. Reporting to the Director of Accounting, the incumbent will be responsible for, among other things, the following functions:
- Prepare the reports required for the monthly, quarterly or annual review (reports, tables, files and graphics)
- Summarize and provide management with explanations of variances versus budget of all entities, previously prepared by accountants
- Participate at the end of the month, review of entries journal and financial statements
- Participation in various special projects (ex: legal reorganization, acquisitions, provisions, validation of financial data in BI etc.) and make their accounting
- Planning, implementation, monitoring and improvement of existing work processes in the General Ledger department
- Make ad hoc analysis and financial projects that will be entrusted to it and support the team in the case of special analyzes
- Accounting and monitoring of IFRS16
- Participate in the development of external audit files
- Provide technical advice and training to the accounting team
- Possess a recognized professional accounting title (CPA, CA)
- Minimum of 5 years d relevant experience
- Excellent command of spoken and written French and English
- Having worked in an accounting firm
- Excellent knowledge of Excel software and Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent knowledge of accounting, finance and reporting processes
- Experience in a large organization
- Knowledge of an ERP, or ideally of SAP and BPC
- Having worked with IFRS 16
- Experience with BI
- Dynamism, excellent communication skills and great analytical skills;
- Team player with a positive and winning attitude;
- Strong planning and meticulous skills
- Respect deadlines
- Be available and committed
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of employment equity. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of high potential professionals, middle and senior managers.
We support all of our clients and candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.