TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
Please note that this position is now filled.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst for our client, a consulting firm located in Laval.
CPA, 10 to 15 years of experience, financial modeling, financial analysis, KPIs, due diligence, mergers and acquisitions.
Send us your CV without delay!
North Shore of Montreal
Are you interested in this position?
Our client, a multi-disciplinary service company, is looking for of a Senior Financial Analyst to join their management team in Laval. Thanks to its excellent reputation, our client does business with companies from both the private and public domains on three different continents.
Today, our client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to work with the team management. In particular, the candidate will develop financial models in the context of mergers and business acquisitions. It will also be called upon to set up tools for taking decisions allowing a better overall financial performance for our client.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce monthly financial analyses to support financial performance of the company as a whole ;
- Develop performance indicators to guide the process of strategic management ;
- Taking charge of the merger/acquisition process in collaboration with the sectors involved, conduct due
diligence reviews, prepare financial models;
- Coordinate activities related to budget management in order to ensure completeness; and information;
- Participate in the creation of action plans for the adoption of best practices by budgeting and financial
- Ensuring that the company complies with all laws, policies, procedures and standards of governance and
- Provide financial support to various groups within the company to contribute to the company growth ;
- Preparing presentations for senior management by providing expertise;
- Identify and implement process improvement initiatives for a constant progression of the standards of
- Collaborating with the team on various special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance with relevant experience in the domain ;
- Possession of a recognized accounting designation (CPA) ;
- Minimum 10 to 15 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in financial modeling ;
- Mastery of basic MS Office software;
- Bilingualism (both oral and written).
- Experience in corporate mergers and acquisitions ;
- Due diligence experience;
- Experience in the consulting engineering sector.
- Demonstrate autonomy, flexibility and technical agility ;
- Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Possess a spirit of analysis and synthesis by demonstrating great rigor;
- Strong communication skills and ability to popularize financial information;
- Demonstrate good judgment and the ability to manage simultaneously several priorities.
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.