TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) SENIOR ANALYST, FINANCIAL REPORTING
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, a leader in flexible packaging in North America and Canada’s largest printer, is looking for a Senior Analyst, Financial Information to join its dynamic team.
CPA, minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, including consolidation and resolution of accounting issues, IFRS, Peoplesoft Finance, Longview.
Please contact us for more information!
Are you interested in this position?
THE ROLE: Senior Analyst, Financial Reporting
The Senior Analyst, Financial Reporting is responsible for accounting for certain head office items. He participates in the
producing various analyses and ensuring that the financial information is accurate and submitted to the various parties on a timely
basis stakeholders, including senior management, in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
The Senior Analyst, Financial Reporting will be responsible for :
- Participate in the preparation of the Company’s consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS standards and analyses supporting financial statements, monthly internal financial statements, financial statements of subsidiaries and/or financial statements of pension plans
- Participate in the analysis and implementation of the new IFRS standards (IFRS 15 ; IFRS 16) and take charge of the resolution of positions on accounting issues
- Responsible for the accounting of certain elements of the head office
- Preparing various analyses to support the consolidated financial statements
- Identify and implement initiatives to improve processes and controls surrounding the production of financial information
- Assisting the external auditors
- Supporting and contributing to a healthy and safe workplace by complying with regulations, policies and procedures.
- Workplace initiatives, including reporting all first aid injuries, accidents, and workplace hazards
- Possession of a recognized accounting designation (CPA)
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, option accounting or finance
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, including consolidation and resolution of accounting issues.
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS standards
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Finance, Longview (consolidation system)
- Mastery of the MS Office suite, including an excellent command of Excel
- Proficiency in both official languages, oral and written
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong sense of priorities and excellent ability to support a team in its management of priorities
- Ability to challenge, innovate and take initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team and build good relationships with different functions
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.