TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, well established and growing, is seeking a Senior Accountant. The position will be based in the Outaouais region. Under the supervision of the Controller, the Senior Accountant actively participates in maintaining the general accounting activities of the company, in financial analyzes as well as in maintaining internal controls in collaboration with the various divisions of the company.
CPA, minimum 5 years of relevant experience, good knowledge of IFRS, advanced knowledge of Excel, bilingual.
Are you interested in this position?
THE ROLE: SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
Under the supervision of the Controller, the Senior Accountant is actively involved in maintaining the company’s general accounting activities, financial analyzes and maintaining internal controls. To do this, it works in interaction with the various departments and divisions.
- Maintain the general ledgers and other sub-ledgers for multiple divisions including reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts;
- Ensure month end close functions are completed on a timely basis;
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements;
- Assist with various financial reports and analysis;
- Supports and participates in the annual budgeting process and forecasts;
- Participates in the implementation and maintenance of internal controls, accounting policies, and procedures;
- Assist in the implementation of a new ERP system;
- Perform quantitative analysis as required;
- Assist in the year-end audit process;
- Participate in continuous improvement;
- Collaborate with other departments to reach the company objectives;
- Perform any other related duties.
- Mastery of the MS Office suite, as well as advanced Excel skills
- Good knowledge of IFRS accounting standards
- Good knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Work experience in multi-site, divisional and multi-purpose businesses
- Experience with software packages: Microsoft Dynamics AX, Oracle, SAP, etc.
- Motivation and determination as part of his professional development
- Professional judgment and good ability to quickly grasp issues
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.