TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) FINANCIAL ANALYST
Please note that this position is now filled.
A leading player in its industry, our client is looking for a Financial Analyst to support their strategic plan for growth and process improvement. Under the supervision of the Director – operational finance, the Financial Analyst is responsible for providing financial information useful for decision-making
CPA (an asset), minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, excellent mastery, bilingual
Transportation / Automotive
Are you interested in this position?
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate activities related to budget management;
- Participate in the company’s development project, through financial analysis;
- Analyze financial results in order to disclose financial information as quickly and efficiently as possible;
- Participate in the implementation of technologies aimed at optimizing processes
- Generate efficiency gains;
- Develop excellent relationships with all departments to promote the exchange of information.
- Analyze the profitability of investment and optimization projects;
- Participate actively in the company’s acquisition projects;
- Produce monthly financial analyses and present the results to the managers;
- Participate in the implementation of management dashboards with the help of performance indicators;
- Develop new performance indicators related to the objectives of the organization;
- Carry out ad hoc analyses to evaluate different scenarios of investments;
- Prepare operating and capital budgets;
- Perform any other tasks related to his/her role and expertise.
- LAC in accounting or finance with relevant experience in the field;
- A recognized CPA professional certification (an asset);
- More than 5 years of experience;
- Advanced mastery of Excel functions
- Knowledge of SQL / Power BI databases (an asset);
- French (advanced) and English (functional) – both oral and written.
- Time management and respect of deadlines;
- Thoroughness in the execution of his tasks and organization of his work;
- Autonomy and sense of initiative and Leadership, good communicator;
- Ability to identify problems and provide solutions;
- Ability to challenge and bring innovative ideas;
- Curious, analytical;
- Entrepreneurial and business acumen;
- Good spirit of collaboration and mutual aid.
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.