TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) DIRECTOR HUMAN RESOURCES
Please note that this position is now filled.
We are looking for a Human Resources Director for our client, an SME in the technological innovation sector of the Montreal-North region.
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, he will be an integral part of the management team.
It will be an excellent opportunity to join a young management team that wishes to develop a distinct employer brand representing the culture of the company and the openness to advanced technologies.
CRHA title, 10 to 15 years of experience in personnel recruitment and in fast-growing companies.
Contact TALINKO – Talent Search!
Are you interested in this position?
Our client, a fast-growing SME in the technological innovation and transportation sector is looking for a Human Resources Director to join their management team.
The company based in the Montreal-North region has made some acquisitions in the past few years and wishes to continue its growth. The management team is young and looking to develop a distinct employer brand that represents culture and openness to advanced technologies.
The strategic role: Director of Human Resources
Our client is looking for a Human Resources Director with experience in the technological field.
The person must have demonstrated the ability to harmonize human resources objectives to support the company’s business strategies and ensure the use of best practices.
The Director of Human Resources will be an integral part of the management team and will report to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Develop, set up and maintain a network supporting the recruitment and retention of talents in the field of computer engineering, electrical engineering, programming and artificial intelligence;
- Support senior management in the initiatives to be taken to successfully carry out acquisitions and operational restructuring;
- Lead the human resources file during acquisitions (due diligence and integration);
- Design programs that promote corporate culture and employee engagement;
- Lead performance management initiatives;
- Manage the recruitment activities of talented people, including the orientation of new employees;
- Ensure that the job descriptions are relevant and up to date;
- Participate in the annual HR budget plan;
- Liaise with relevant government stakeholders regarding the HR function;
- Participate and supervise the payment process;
- Perform other tasks and provide support for special projects upon request.
- CRHA title;
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, business administration, psychology or industrial relations;
- 10 to 15 years of progressive human resources experience;
- Oral and written bilingualism;
- Experience in personnel recruitment and in fast-growing companies.
- Experience in the high-tech, engineering, telecoms or technology outsourcing consulting industry or any other sector related to engineering;
- Knowledge of Nethris and ADP platforms;
- Experience in business acquisition;
- Experience in companies with international activities;
- Experience in SMEs.
- Demonstrate maturity and professional judgment in the management of the HR function;
- Have an excellent business sense;
- Have a sense of urgency and a solid work ethic;
- Demonstrate excellent collaboration skills with all levels of the company as well as with various internal and external partners;
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time and manage priorities;
- Have the commitment in terms of continuing education, advancement and professional development to successfully carry out the various projects;
- Open to travel (10%) and have flexibility in schedules to participate in networking activities.
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn.
Only the people selected for an interview will be contacted.
We support the principle of employment equity. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our customers and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.