TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) DIRECTOR OF FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
Please note that this position is now filled.
Today, Mansfield Athletic Club is seeking a Director of Finance and Administration to support its strategic plan!
We are looking for someone who can get involved and grow with the organization. CPA, minimum 10 years of experience.
Contact Talinko – Talent Search!
Are you interested in this position?
THE POSITION AND ITS PRIORITIES
The incumbent is responsible for assisting the President and the management in the growth of the organization at both the operational and strategic levels. He is responsible for the finance and administration function. The incumbent will have the supervision of 5 persons, one of whom will be a direct person, the chief accountant.
Finance and Accounting
- Produce monthly and annual financial reports;
- Produce and present analyses related to financial issues (ratios, margins, club profitability)
- Prepare and update financial communication tools (dashboards);
- Prepare and follow up on annual budgets;
- Ensure efficient cash management;
- Ensure the implementation and maintenance of internal controls;
- Produce and present financial analyses for the Management Committee;
- Preparing and presenting financial information required for Board meetings; Preparing and presenting financial information required for Board meetings
- Participate in the analysis, preparation of documents and negotiation of requirements, borrowing, liquidity and investment;
- Assisting management with investor relations (communications and presentations);
- Responsible for relations with the bank, the external auditors, and all other authorities.
- Assume responsibility for the administrative activities for the entire organization;
- Develop risk management strategies: financial (e.g., contingency plan, risk management) for business fluctuations), operational (e.g. fire contingency plan computer systems, etc.) and associated human resources (e.g. OHS, the contingency for each key item);
- Establish and monitor resource policies and procedures for the entire organization (including the management of contracts and of hirings);
- Assume the chairmanship of the Occupational Health and Safety Committee.
- Ensure the proper functioning of the purchasing process;
- Recommend to the CEO any activity, strategy, restructuring and policy required for the improvement of the organization’s performance;
- Support in all strategic and financial decisions.
Education and experience
- Hold the CPA professional designation
- A minimum of 10 years experience in financial accounting
- Experience in personnel supervision
- Excellent command of spoken and written French
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Excellent listening and negotiating skills
- Excellent oral communication
- MS Office Suite
- Simple accountant (an asset)
Ability to work in an environment and with managers that will challenge you to that will make you stand out and challenge your ideas! The incumbent must be available to work overtime to meet the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Occasional travel is required.
- Offices for this position are located in downtown Montreal.
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.