TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) DIRECTOR OF FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, a company in the service industry located in Downtown Montreal, is looking for a Director, Finance and Administration to join its team.
Accounting title, 7 to 10 years of experience.
Send us your resume now!
Are you interested in this position?
Our client, a company in the service industry located in Downtown Montreal, is looking for a Director, Finance and
Administration to join the team. You will evolve in a modern work environment and friendly company that encourages
its employees to distinguish themselves and surpass themselves.
THE STRATEGIC ROLE: Director, Finance and Administration
Reporting to the President and CEO, the Director, Finance and Administration will be responsible for coordinating
all of the company’s financial services, i.e. accounting, insurance, budgeting, credit and cash flow. In addition, the
candidate will be responsible for coordinating the administrative tasks of the office, including the management of
human resources and information systems.
The responsibilities of this position will be :
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, month-end entries
- Analyze the results.
- Carry out accounting by projects
- Prepare the budget and ensure its follow-up and control. Manage material resources, control purchases,
ensure a good development of the computer park
- Present quarterly results to the members of the Board of Directors
- Carrying out activities related to the external audit
- Intervene with funding agencies, assist in the drafting of grant applications and plans
- Supervise activities related to client invoicing, accounts payable and follow-up licensing agreements
- Acting as a resource person with the bank and financial partners
- Coordinate the holding of various committees, such as the Board of Directors and the Investment
Committee, prepare and send relevant documents
- Coordinate human resources activities: issuing payroll, administering the plan, group insurance,
administrative follow-up of hirings and departures
- Manage contractual relationships with staff hired for specific mandates
- Ensuring compliance with laws, codes, standards, procedures, individual contracts, regulations, and other
relevant legislation like regulations and directives, both at the level of financial and material management
and of human resources
- Possession of a recognized accounting designation
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of relevant experience
- 5 to 7 years experience in personnel management
- Bilingualism (both oral and written)
- Experience in an accounting firm
- business Experience
- Excellent planning, organization and attention to detail
- Team spirit and collaboration
- Dynamism and positive attitude
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.