TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) DIRECTOR, ANALYSIS AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, a company based on the South Shore, is looking for a Director, Analysis and Financial Information to join its administration and finance team.
CPA,CA, bilingual, FP&A, budget, KPI. Contact Talinko now!
Montreal South Shore
Are you interested in this position?
THE STRATEGIC ROLE: Director, Financial Analysis and Information
Our client, a manufacturing company based on the South Shore of Montreal, is looking for a Director, Analysis and financial information to join his administration and finance team. In the context of a company growing by acquisition and under the immediate authority of the V-P Finance and Administration, the Director of Analysis and Financial Information will ensure that management and other information is essential to decision making for all the company’s subsidiaries.
The company is in the process of finalizing a major acquisition that will require a review of all aspects of management’s discussion, analyses, budgets, forecasts and other reports measuring product profitability. The company also works in the international manufacturing sector. More specifically, the main responsibilities will be to put in place new reports that will support the business decisions :
- Planning, organizing and controlling activities related to financial and management reporting
- Prepares and analyzes various management, accounting, profitability analysis, cost analysis reports or other
reports required by the company.
- Establish controls to monitor results and budget during the year.
- Establish operating costs per business unit and conversion costs (multi-currency)
- Establish and maintain, on a monthly basis, budget monitoring and variance analysis reports including the
monitoring of headcount and internal and external costs for all subsidiaries.
- Coordinate, in collaboration with the various departments, the annual budgeting and forecasting process and
by follow up.
- Review and identify opportunities for synergies and cost reduction following the acquisition
- Develop and implement weekly, monthly and other management reports in collaboration with the IT
- Participate in the development of a dashboard.
- Process Improvement
- Develop, implement and monitor internal control policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with the team on various special projects.
- Travel for the 1st year, several trips required: 20-30% 1st year and then more occasional
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Hold a recognized accounting designation (CPA)
- Possess a minimum of 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in the manufacturing sector
- Excellent command of Excel
- Mastery of a computerized accounting and manufacturing management system
- Experience in business integration or acquisition
- Ability to integrate business processes in an acquisition context
- Experience in the manufacturing sector
- Multi-company (must)
- Multi-currency (must)
- Bilingualism, oral and written
- Knowledge of Microsoft AX (an asset)
- Knowledge of Hyperion (an asset)
- Experience in an international multi-site company (asset)
- Ability to be flexible, ability to adapt quickly to demands
- Sense of initiative
- Business acumen, ability to identify issues and make recommendations
- Knowledge of accounting standards
- Understanding and applying internal controls
- Ability to popularize financial information
- Spirit of analysis and synthesis
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.