TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) CREDIT MANAGER
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, a dynamic company on the South Shore of Montreal is looking for a Credit Manager.
CPA or CCP (an asset), 7-10 years of experience, credit and collection, excellent mastery of “order-to-cash” processes and associated practices, bilingual.
Contact the TALINKO team – Talent search!
Transportation / Automotive
Montreal South Shore
Are you interested in this position?
THE STRATEGIC ROLE: Director of Credit
Our client, a leader in its field and a large company based on the South Shore of Montreal, is looking for a Credit Director to
join his team and support the company’s growth. Reporting to the Vice President of Finance Canada, the incumbent of the
position will be required to perform, among other things, the following duties:
- Acting as an internal resource person for credit and investment expertise and to externally for issues related to the
management of complete order processing processes in the Canadian market.
- Acting as an expert in order processing processes related to all changes in distribution and business models.
- In collaboration with the legal department, make the necessary follow-ups for accounts receivable disputes in order to
ensure its settlement while respecting the framework established by the legal representative assigned to each of the
- Negotiate, coordinate and ensure the follow-up of contracts and credit terms of clients with the various regional
- Plans, organizes, directs and monitors the main activities of the department.
- Manage the roles and responsibilities of team members.
- Reviews all payment proposals and monitors accounts at risk.
- Responsible for training during acquisitions to make the process consistent with internal processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting or finance
- Accounting designation or Certified Credit Professional, an asset
- Ten (10) years of relevant experience, particularly in the retail or distribution industry
- Excellent command of spoken and written French and English
- Excellent mastery of “order-to-cash” processes and associated practices
- Relevant experience in business relations that demonstrates your great ease in negotiating
- Strong analytical skills in the face of risks and speed of adaptation
- Recognized as a motivating and unifying team leader
- Leadership, great autonomy and a strong sense of ethics
- Ability to adapt in changing environments and manage change
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.