TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) CONSOLIDATION ANALYST
Please note that this position is now filled.
We are looking for an Analyst – Consolidation for our client, a company located in the Montreal area. Reporting directly to a Finance Director, the Consolidation Analyst will join a dynamic team dedicated to the production of monthly consolidated and management reports for the various entities of the company, in addition to participating in other projects and ad hoc reports.
CPA, 2 to 3 years of relevant experience, having worked in an accounting firm, consolidation, multi- currency, advanced Excel inter company, bilingual.
Are you interested in this position?
THE ROLE: Consolidation Analyst
Reporting directly to a Director of Finance, the Consolidation Analyst will join a dynamic team dedicated to the production of monthly consolidated and management reporting for the various entities of the company in addition to participating in other projects and ad hoc reports.
Furthermore, his responsibilities include:
- Preparing monthly consolidation journal entries
- Assisting with monthly analysis
- Performing Intercompany reconciliations
- Participating in and prepare for the annual audit of the consolidated group
- Accounting for a Canadian holding company
- Maintaining and on-going development of consolidation software including report writing and maintaining consolidation structures
- Working closely with IT department to ensure data capture from the data base warehouse and provide ongoing training and support to users
- Special projects, as needed
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience
- CPA, CA designation
- Experience in accounting firm
- Fluent in English & French
- High level of comfort with systems and should be able to master and support in-house consolidation system
- Excellent proficiency regarding Excel
- Experience with consolidation software
- Experience in an inter-company and multi-currency environment
- Superior organizational and analytical skills that enable him/her to work efficiently within tight deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial mind to be able to work in a constantly changing and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of commitment and integrity
- Great attention to detail
- Team player and collaborative spirit to work toward the company success
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.