TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) CHIEF ACCOUNTANT
Please note that this position is now filled.
Today, our Montreal-based client is looking for a Chief Accountant to support their strategic growth plans and to help them process improvement. Trained to ensure the optimal management of on-street and off-street fee-based municipal parking lots, the team is committed to providing you with the support and tools you need to succeed and to meet new challenges.
CPA, minimum of 5 years experience in accounting, ACCPAC, Written and oral mastery of the French language.
Contact us for more information!
Are you interested in this position?
Under the supervision of the Director of Administration and Finance, the Chief Accountant will have, without limitation, responsibility for the entire accounting function:
- Production of monthly and annual financial statements
- Supervision of a 2-person team
- Supervision of month-end processes
- Analysis of monthly internal financial statements
- Cash Management
- Participation in the preparation of annual budgets and their monthly analyses
- Payroll supervision and expense account monitoring
- Supervision and verification of the accounts payable report
- Supervision and verification of the monthly GST/QST report
- Ensuring the company’s compliance with applicable laws
- Implementation and monitoring of internal controls
- Implementation and monitoring of internal procedures and policies
- Accounting and monitoring of company assets
- Preparation of audit files
- Perform any other duties as requested by the supervisor.
- Hold the designation of Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA);
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance;
- A minimum of 5 years experience in accounting.
- Knowledge of ACCPAC accounting software
- Experience in an audit office
- Ability to improve, develop and implement management tools
- Mastery of the PC environment and Word and Excel software (intermediate)
- Written and oral mastery of French
- Great autonomy, resourcefulness and sense of organization
- Rigour and professionalism
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to manage change
- Analytical and a good sense of synthesis
- Excellent time management
- Excellent priority management (work planning and organization)
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.