TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) CHIEF ACCOUNTANT
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, a fast-growing IT and events company. This proven leader in its field offering various professional services, is currently looking for a Chief Accountant to manage a team of 1 to 2 people.
CPA, minimum 3 years experience, complete accounting cycle, team management, technology field.
Contact our team now!
Are you interested in this position?
Our client, a fast-growing IT and events company. This proven leader in its field offering various professional services, is currently looking for a Chief Accountant to manage a team of 1 to 2 people. If you are known for your resourcefulness, attention to detail, and have the ability to manage priorities and unforeseen events, we want to know you!
THE STRATEGIC ROLE: CHIEF ACCOUNTANT
Reporting to the Director of Finance & Administration, the Chief Accountant will be responsible for :
- Oversee the month-end process and the production of financial statements;
- Ensure the follow-up, review and billing of contracts in order to meet the criteria of corporate excellence;
- Review bank reconciliations and GL entries;
- Ensure the application of accounting standards;
- Produce or revise accounting analyses, analyses of outstanding amounts, revenues and expenses, the
- Participate in the preparation of the monthly cash flow statement and its follow-up;
- Prepare quarterly packages for shareholders;
- Participate in the preparation of the annual budget and its follow-up;
- Ensure the implementation and application of internal controls;
- Develop and produce profitability analyses by project;
- Improve, automate and document month-end processes;
- Oversee the external audit process;
- Responsible for the administrative management of human resources;
- Participate actively in various business process optimization projects.
- Holding a recognized accounting designation (CPA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Accounting option
- Minimum of 3 years experience in accounting
- Complete accounting cycle
- Knowledge of Access
- Experience in team management
- Experience in the field of technology
- Advanced mastery of Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in both official languages, oral and written
- Good team spirit and collaboration
- Rigour, meticulousness, attention to detail and resourcefulness
- Strong sense of priorities and excellent ability to support a team in its management of priorities
- Demonstrated ability to implement and/or improve different practices and processes
- Ability to question and take initiative
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.