TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Please note that this position is now filled.
We are looking for a CFO for our client.
The selected candidate will ensure the finance function as well as the customer service component (installation, production, logistics and supply).
We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 15 years of relevant experience, having ideally worked in public companies, having executive experience in collaboration with various committees, a strong business sense, proactive and possess excellent analytical skills.
Contact the TALINKO team without delay!
Are you interested in this position?
THE ROLE – Chief Financial Officer
Working under the responsibility of the President as well as on the Management Committee and being very involved in the establishment and execution of the company’s strategy, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will be a key member of the management team and will assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company.
He will have primary daily responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial and operational activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, costing, analysis and negotiation of transactions, and private and institutional financing.
The CFO will also be responsible for the supply logistics business unit and the customer support and installation team.
In order to be successful in this position, the CFO will need to complete the following tasks:
- Act as financial director and strategic business partner with the senior management team
- Evaluate and evaluate the financial performance of the organization with regard to long-term operational objectives, budgets and forecasts (performance indicators, dashboards, etc.)
- Define, in collaboration with management and management, appropriate strategic and operational key performance indicators to cover all activities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with IFRS and applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulatory rules with respect to financial, legal and tax reporting
- Provide overview and recommendations for short term transformation and long term growth plan of the organization
- Establish and monitor business analyzes and measures to increase overall performance improve processes
- Communicate, dialogue and interact with the board of directors, the CEO, the president and the management team
- Coordinate the executive committee, in collaboration with the president
- Direct all financing activities (actions and banking operations)
- Assist the relational activities of investors
- Create and establish annual financial objectives in line with the company’s growth and expansion plan.
- Manage finance, accounting, supply chain and customer support as needed
- Supervise and coordinate the supply chain and customer/installation support activities to ensure alignment, performance and transformation of the strategic plan
- Select and hire consultants, auditors and investors
- Recognized accounting designation
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as CFO in an international and listed company
- 10 years or more of experience in accounting or finance with personnel management
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Professional experience in supply logistics
- Skills in customer service and support
- Business acumen in a business context working internationally
- Excellent knowledge of international and Canadian taxation
- Expertise in financial accounting
- Proven ability to successfully negotiate public and private financial transactions
- Strong business sense
- A strong network of contacts with investors and the financial market
- Significant experience in working with external auditors, internal controls and compliance issues.
- Great sense of interpersonal relationships
- Ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization, including board members, management team and employees
- Excellent leadership
- Experience in change management and the ability to motivate teams and achieve results.
- Ability to work and collaborate in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment;
- Ability to innovate and challenge the status quo
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- High level of integrity and reliability with a keen sense of urgency and results orientation
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We support the principle of employment equity. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of high potential professionals, middle and senior managers.
We support all of our clients and candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.