TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) ASSISTANT CORPORATE CONTROLLER
Please note that this position is now filled.
We are looking for an Assistant Corporate Controller for our client, a company located on the South Shore of Montreal.
CPA, minimum of 7 years relevant experience, consolidation, accounting memo, IFRS, bilingual, corporate experience.
Contact the TALINKO team today!
Transportation / Automotive
Montreal South Shore
Are you interested in this position?
THE STRATEGIC ROLE: Assistant Corporate Controller
Reporting to the Vice President Finance, the Assistant Corporate Controller will assume, among other things, the
- Contribute to the planning and preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, including
the notes to the financial statements;
- Reviewing the controls and procedures and ensuring that appropriate measures are in place and are
operating effectively to meet the requirements of internal control and statement audit;
- Coordinate the review and analysis of current and future accounting changes in International Standards and
financial reporting standards (IFRS) and their impact on the company and business units;
- Review the accounting notes prepared by the accounting team and assist business units in implementing
- In collaboration with members of the accounting team, prepare, document and maintain accounting policies;
- Reviewing and applying quality controls on the information and notes prepared by the team;
- Assisting and preparing the required information for quarterly and annual external audits;
- Assist the Vice-President of Finance with accounting strategies, controls and policies;
- Assist and support the accounting team in the optimization of processes and systems;
- Any other related tasks.
- University degree in accounting
- Possess a recognized professional accounting designation
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Excellent command of spoken and written French and English
- Occasional travel required
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS accounting standards and other financial laws and rules
- Complete accounting cycle
- Experience in a large organization
- Experience in an international company, especially with remote teams
- Dynamic, excellent communication skills and great analytical ability;
- Team player with a positive and winning attitude;
- High integrity and outstanding work ethic;
- Ability to manage projects;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to set priorities.
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.