TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) ASSISTANT CONTROLLER
Please note that this position is now filled.
Talinko is looking for an Assistant Controller to join the dynamic team of our client, a growing private company located in Montreal.
CPA, minimum 5 years experience, bilingual, relevant experience in inventory system, hands on, creative and autonomous.
Contact us now!
Are you interested in this position?
Our client, a leader in its field and a pioneer in the manufacture of technological solutions, is looking for an Assistant Controller to join the finance team of the new division located in Montreal to support the growth of the company and take on great challenges alongside inspiring leaders and passionate employees.
THE ROLE: Assistant Controller
Reporting to the Controller, the Assistant Controller will be responsible for the financial aspects of the new division. of the company. More specifically, the Assistant Controller will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Preparation of month-end and year-end financial statements and underlying analyses;
- Responsible for the company’s margin analysis;
- Development of KPIs and management tools;
- Preparation of management reports on a monthly basis;
- Calculation of commissions on a monthly basis;
- Ensures the preparation of financial projections;
- Production of tax reports;
- Preparation of the year-end file;
- Ad hoc analysis and support to the department;
- Management of the ERP system;
- Inventory control;
- Other related tasks.
- Professional accounting designation (CPA)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Advanced skills of the Office suite (Excel advanced formulas)
- Experience in the field of technology or communications (an asset)
- Experience with inventory system
- Ease of working / configuring an ERP system
- Ease of working independently and very “hands-on”.
- Being creative and showing initiative
- Demonstrate a good sense of resourcefulness and curiosity.
- Demonstrate a high level of professional rigour
Why our client?
- Competitive compensation
- Social activities within the company
- Insurance program
- Work-life balance (flexitime)
- Movable holidays
- Several programs for employees (recognition, wellness, etc.)
- Air of relaxation
- Free parking
- Easily accessible by public transit
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.