TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) ADVISOR, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
Please note that this position is now filled.
We are looking for a Financial Accounting Advisor – IFRS to join the accounting team of a company working in the field of alternative financing and credit.
CPA, 5 to 7 years of experience in a firm, IFRS, MD&A and IPO.
Send us your resume today!
Insurance, Banking & Finance
Are you interested in this position?
Our client, a leader in the field of alternative financing and credit in Quebec, Ontario and the United States, is a leading provider of the Maritimes, is currently looking for a Financial Accounting Consultant to join its team. Our client distinguishes itself by having the largest sales force in Quebec with the highest market approval rate. A dynamic company that is always on the lookout for new ways to satisfy its customers, it also offers an intensive training component for its sales managers and partners who want to learn about the advantages of the specialized and alternative financing industry. Our client is looking for a Financial Accounting Consultant to support their strategic plans of growth and process improvement. The company is in an initial public offering process (IPO). You will play a
key role in the success of this important step for the company. The position is a new position in the organization. You will be joining a team that cares about you and your family and provides the support and tools needed to succeed and meet these new challenges.
The Financial Accounting Consultant will work closely with the Chief Financial Officer of the Company and with the
accounting team to achieve common strategic objectives. S/he will be expected to :
- Ensure that the financial statements are fully compliant with IFRS;
- Prepare the notes to the financial statements;
- Participate in the preparation of "MD&A" for the quarterly financial statements for their publication for
financial markets ;
- Ensuring and implementing all internal controls (especially those related to IT);
- Ensuring support in external financial communications with shareholders and lenders of funds by ensuring
that they are fully compliant with IFRS;
- Participate in the preparation and calculation of tax provisions for the various legal entities;
- Assist the CFO in the preparation of presentations to investors;
- Ensure the updating of financial projections;
- Participate in any other strategic or administrative projects necessary for the growth of the company;
- Participate in the preparation of the annual financial statements;
- Participate in any other strategic or administrative projects necessary for the growth of the company
- Designation of Chartered Professional Accountant – CPA ;
- 5 to 7 years experience in an auditing firm.
- Very good knowledge of international accounting standards (IFRS) ;
- Experience in auditing public companies;
- Experience in the implementation of internal controls (ideally IT);
- Excellent written and spoken French and English.
- Experience with MD&A and IPO ;
- Experience with reporting to investors and various financial authorities;
- Experience with tax provisions;
- Knowledge of the Great Plains system and Management Reporter.
- Rigour and professionalism ;
- Flexibility, attention to detail, results-oriented;
- Excellent management of time, priorities and work organization;
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.