TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MANAGER
Please note that this position is now filled.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager.
Permanent position, large company based on the South Shore, 8-10 years of experience, personnel management, bilingual, dynamic and interested in participating in the growth of the company. Contact us for more information!
Transportation / Automotive
Montreal South Shore
Are you interested in this position?
THE STRATEGIC ROLE: Accounts Payable Manager
Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to join their team and support the growth of the company.
Reporting to the Vice President Finance Canada, Automotive Products, the incumbent will be called upon to perform,
among other things, the following functions:
- Supporting a team that processes invoices and payments, and manages relations with suppliers.
- Plan, organize, direct and monitor the department’s main activities.
- Develop and monitor performance indicators and action plans.
- Ensures that staff participate in ongoing training and development activities.
- Plan disbursements in accordance with company policies and in collaboration with the finances.
- Acting as an expert on the department’s systems and procedures in all projects of the company’s
- In collaboration with business analysts, keep the department up to date with new developments and
- Participate in the integration of supplier activities for each new acquisition.
- Identify process improvements and automation opportunities to improve efficiency.
- Understand the importance of maintaining and developing professional relationships with suppliers.
- Participate in all supplier communication plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting or finance
- Accounting title, an asset
- Five (5) to eight (8) years of relevant experience, including experience in personnel management (large
- Excellent command of spoken and written French and English
- Excellent understanding of integrated management systems
- Mandatory in-depth knowledge of sales tax and environmental tax
- Experience in the implementation of new processes or their automation
- Experience working with overheads, corporate credit cards and expense accounts is necessary for success
in this position
- Recognized as a motivating team leader and change agent
- Leadership, attention to detail, organizational skills, effective communication skills and a high degree of
focus on providing excellent customer service
- Ability to successfully deal with many issues simultaneously
- Occasional travel will be required.
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.