TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) ACCOUNTING ANALYST
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, an international company recognized as a leader in its field, is looking for an Accounting Analyst to join its team.
Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role (ideally, within an SME), knowledge of IFRS standards, fixed assets, inventory, business cases, bilingual.
Montreal South Shore
Are you interested in this position?
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client, an international company recognized as a leader in its field, is looking for an accounting analyst to join its team.
THE STRATEGIC ROLE: Accounting Analyst
Reporting to the Chief Accountant, the accounting analyst will be responsible for overseeing the accounting of expenses according to the authorized budget, carrying out the required analyzes and has participated in other special projects. He will be actively involved in the month-end process and will work closely with the other employees on the team.
More specifically, the main responsibilities will be:
- Analyze fixed assets monthly
- Track purchase options and inventory
- Perform the revenue demarcation and documentation control test
- Proceed to the reconciliation of general ledger accounts (sales, inventory, inter-client accounts)
- Record the accruals of month-end accruals to the accounting system
- Check out of warranty equipment
- Reassess balance sheet accounts
- Perform facility schedule reviews to ensure 100% revenue
- Perform audits of recorded transactions to ensure the accuracy of financial statements
- Identify the necessary end-of-period provisions
- Perform financial profitability analyzes and other analyzes
- Actively participate in the annual audit
- Participate in the development and improvement of practices, methods, and processes
- Any other task-related or relevant to the activities of this sector according to business developments and/or the emergence of new priorities
- Bachelor in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role (ideally within an SME)
- Good knowledge of IFRS standards
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and in particular with Excel
- Experience with an ERP accounting system (Microsoft Dynamics, an asset).
- Hold a recognized accounting designation (an asset)
- Oral and written bilingualism
- Rigour, attention to detail and dynamism
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Ability to exercise judgment and discernment in a context of rapid growth
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage priorities as well as multiple tasks while having a global vision
- Business acumen, ability to identify issues and make recommendations
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and visit our website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment.
TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.