TALINKO Market Postes Disponibles
Obtenez un accès privilégié à une sélection de postes et candidats disponibles
(FILLED) M&A MANAGER, FINANCIAL PROJECTS
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, a leader in their field and a well-reputable company, is seeking a Senior M&A and Financial Projects Manager to join their dynamic team to support the company’s strategies and their growth. The role will report directly to the company’s finance department.
CPA, CA, a minimum of 6 to 10 years of relevant experience in financial project management and M&A, bilingual.
Contact TALINKO – Talent search!
Pharmaceutique / Médical
Expérience en supervision
Ce poste vous intéresse ?
THE ROLE: Senior Manager M&A and Financial Projects
Reporting to the Finance Directorate, the Senior Manager, M&A and Financial Projects provides leadership to achieve his main responsibilities; support, at a strategic level, the finance department in various projects such as growth projects and other projects related to the development of the company. It is a key player in ensuring the collaboration of the various stakeholders from the multiple business units and to obtain the information necessary for the advancement and success of the projects. More specifically, the Senior Manager, M&A and Financial Projects will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure that the processes leading to the various growth and investment projects are followed and that all the stakeholders are involved;
- Coordinate the due diligence and post-acquisition process;
- Ensure the implementation of best practices and methodologies for all activities under its responsibility;
- Prepare solid recommendations in relation to its financial expertise regarding the profitability analysis and the return on investment for projects under its responsibility.
- Prepare the business case, business plan and recommendations for all potential growth projects;
- Communicate to the members of the Management Committee and to the Finance/Accounting Department, any information that may be of interest to them.
- Coordinate the resources involved in investment projects;
- Mobilize stakeholders by maintaining clear communications by sharing and supporting the vision, mission and goals of the corporate values;
- Preparing and proposing detailed financial project plans including phases, deliverables, and resources involved;
- Participate in the risk analysis development model;
- University degree in business administration or accounting
- Professional accounting designation (CPA, CA)
- Minimum of 6 to 10 years of relevant experience in financial project management and M&A
- Excellent command of the tools of the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience of working with an integrated computer system
- Demonstrate strong leadership and organizational skills
- Be results-oriented
- Ability to mobilize its employees and various stakeholders
- Demonstrated independence and resourcefulness
- Be proactive and demonstrate an excellent ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent ability to work with tight deadlines and a sense of priorities
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.