TALINKO Market Positions Available
Get privileged access to a selection of available positions and candidates
(FILLED) DIRECTOR FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
Please note that this position is now filled.
Our client, a fast-growing private manufacturing company based in Montérégie, is looking for a Director – Finance and Administration.
CPA, 10 to 15 years of relevant experience, experience in the manufacturing field and in private SMEs, accounting cycle, cost price, standard cost, management accounting, entrepreneurial.
Contact us now!
Aerospace / Aeronautics
Are you interested in this position?
THE ROLE: Director – Finance and Administration
Reporting to the Vice President Finance and Administration, the Director – Finance and Administration supports the Vice President in the various processes leading to sound financial management of the company. He validates, reviews and analyzes various financial reports and makes strategic recommendations to management. He acts as an expert and coaches his team in order to provide quality service to internal/external clients and to different financial partners of the company. Specifically, he will be called upon to:
- Plan, organize, direct and control the activities related to accounting, reporting and financial statements;
- Analyze and review financial and management reports and MD&A for the purpose of issuing recommendations;
- Review the financial and non-financial measures of the corporate dashboard;
- Assist the Project Office Manager in the development of scenarios and financial analyses;
- Present financial results at various committee meetings;
- Actively contribute to the improvement of processes, particularly with regard to financial planning
- To act as an advisor to the management team.
- Actively participate in and support the Vice-President Finance in the management of partner relations.
- Monitoring and reporting on commitments with the creditors;
- Participate in the work of continuous improvement and see to it that work methods and ways of working are always improved.
- Possession of a recognized accounting designation (CPA)
- Bachelor of Administration
- A minimum of 10 years experience in a similar position
- Relevant experience in personnel management and supervision
- Experience in manufacturing
- Knowledge of NCECF
- Mastery of the MS Office suite and integrated information systems
- Knowledge of an ERP (an asset)
- Expertise in financial analysis of projects
- Strong leadership
- High capacity for collaboration
- Professional rigour
- High synthesis and analysis capacity
- High judgment and sense of responsibility;
- Excellent judgment and sense of responsibility
Follow TALINKO on LinkedIn and on our Website.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We subscribe to the principle of fairness in matters of employment. TALINKO is a boutique firm specializing in the recruitment of professionals, middle and senior managers with high potential.
We support all our clients and our candidates in a constructive and personalized approach.
Please note that the masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.